This was the week when eBay admitted it had suffered a ginormous breach exposing millions of users’ emails and passwords to hackers, along with personal information like names, dates of birth, phone numbers and physical addresses. Although passwords were apparently encrypted, the online tat bazaar told everyone to change their …
"The lap dance is a great idea but actually it's really boring. ®"
Can't fault the game for realism...
You are going to the wrong places then!
"I found the whole idea of having an alien in the game very exciting until I actually unlocked it and it demanded all of my weed. Customers are extremely repetitive and would be great if it had more. "
Did it also probe somewhere sensitive and wear funny clothes?
Then it was from the planet Plod.
They took it down?
Did they take down weed firm? Keeps telling me it's not available.
Re: They took it down?
US only, I believe.
I like my strong female characters as much as the next man, but really don't think genuine ones can be purchased.
Stoner alien? Sounds familiar.
'I found the whole idea of an alien very exciting until it demanded all of my weed'
This alien wouldn't happen to go by the name of Paul, by any chance?
Ok fine but why is he cultivating the long hair Jesus look?
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory