Google's Advanced Technology and Projects (ATAP) group has already announced plans for a smartphone dubbed Project Tango that can map out 3D environments, but a report suggests the same technology will be built into a line of tablets as well. According to The Wall Street Journal, the boffins at ATAP have designed a seven-inch …
It would definitely make a contribution to getting around big museums or exhibitions.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)