Google's Advanced Technology and Projects (ATAP) group has already announced plans for a smartphone dubbed Project Tango that can map out 3D environments, but a report suggests the same technology will be built into a line of tablets as well. According to The Wall Street Journal, the boffins at ATAP have designed a seven-inch …
It would definitely make a contribution to getting around big museums or exhibitions.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network