Google's Advanced Technology and Projects (ATAP) group has already announced plans for a smartphone dubbed Project Tango that can map out 3D environments, but a report suggests the same technology will be built into a line of tablets as well. According to The Wall Street Journal, the boffins at ATAP have designed a seven-inch …
It would definitely make a contribution to getting around big museums or exhibitions.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA