Two companies that represent the profound changes rippling through the tech industry have joined The Linux Foundation. Distributed Linux OS company "CoreOS" and networking software specialist Cumulus Networks announced on Monday that they had joined open source advocacy, collaboration, and support group. These two companies …
New to the Foundation, but both already well established Linux companies. A significant change would be when a non Linux company joins the foundation...e.g. the NHS, the NSA, or Newscorp,
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix