Two companies that represent the profound changes rippling through the tech industry have joined The Linux Foundation. Distributed Linux OS company "CoreOS" and networking software specialist Cumulus Networks announced on Monday that they had joined open source advocacy, collaboration, and support group. These two companies …
New to the Foundation, but both already well established Linux companies. A significant change would be when a non Linux company joins the foundation...e.g. the NHS, the NSA, or Newscorp,
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...
- Vid Mysterious BEAM outside London Googleplex ZAPPED