Two companies that represent the profound changes rippling through the tech industry have joined The Linux Foundation. Distributed Linux OS company "CoreOS" and networking software specialist Cumulus Networks announced on Monday that they had joined open source advocacy, collaboration, and support group. These two companies …
New to the Foundation, but both already well established Linux companies. A significant change would be when a non Linux company joins the foundation...e.g. the NHS, the NSA, or Newscorp,
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know