It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them... To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open …
"proprietary clouds are hard to integrate"
But nothing like as hard as CloudStack is.....You trade licensing fees for high integration, configuration, stack problem identification / resolution and change costs...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests