It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them... To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open …
"proprietary clouds are hard to integrate"
But nothing like as hard as CloudStack is.....You trade licensing fees for high integration, configuration, stack problem identification / resolution and change costs...
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't