It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them... To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open …
"proprietary clouds are hard to integrate"
But nothing like as hard as CloudStack is.....You trade licensing fees for high integration, configuration, stack problem identification / resolution and change costs...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun