It’s a hybrid world. But proprietary clouds are hard to integrate and less flexible. On the other hand, you’re already using them... To coordinate your internal and external clouds, migration, administration, data protection, compliance, service levels and support need to be coordinated too. The answer might lie in the open …
"proprietary clouds are hard to integrate"
But nothing like as hard as CloudStack is.....You trade licensing fees for high integration, configuration, stack problem identification / resolution and change costs...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor