My Japanese friends suggest the new American Godzilla looks too fat and bloated. Maybe it’s something to do with MacDonald’s Japan now serving churros. Godzilla, the movie: hopefully a decent game will appear, eventually Toho would not approve. I would like to suggest that now, just like the state of Gojira’s teeth, there’s …
Oh, no, there goes Tokyo
Lucy is obviously far too young to remember Blue Öyster Cult...
Re: Oh, no, there goes Tokyo
First thing that came to my mind as well - so thumbs up for the quick youtube find. Now where did I leave that Blue Öyster Cult LP?
No need for anyone to make "the next Rampage".
It takes a lot of play for Rampage to get old, and it's dead simple to pick up and play.
Re: No need for anyone to make "the next Rampage".
You can play the Atari 7800 version in your browser here:
Or the Sega (Master System?) version:
thanks to the good people at the Internet Archive and the JMESS project.
SimCity is where Godzilla really got his gameplaying rocks off, nothing better than rebuilding after a lizard rampaging across your beautifully crafted city
Kudos for mentioning King of Tokyo :D
*lovingly strokes my Space Penguin prize*
There was also Rampage Total Destruction for the Wii.
3D version, that has the original 2D version on the disk as well.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?