Fujitsu’s technology products group lead Michael Keegan is moving up in the world, taking over as head of the UK and Ireland from Duncan Tait. The company said in March that UK veep Tait was being given the top role in EMEIA as it shuffled its global hierarchy in a reorganisation that led to the resignations of nine senior execs …
UK Government contracts? Didn’t they already make a mess of government contracts? Well then, better give then some more until they get them right!
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'