Fujitsu’s technology products group lead Michael Keegan is moving up in the world, taking over as head of the UK and Ireland from Duncan Tait. The company said in March that UK veep Tait was being given the top role in EMEIA as it shuffled its global hierarchy in a reorganisation that led to the resignations of nine senior execs …
UK Government contracts? Didn’t they already make a mess of government contracts? Well then, better give then some more until they get them right!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Vid BONFIRE of the MEGA-BUCKS: $200m+ BURNED in SECONDS in Antares launch blast
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?