Fujitsu’s technology products group lead Michael Keegan is moving up in the world, taking over as head of the UK and Ireland from Duncan Tait. The company said in March that UK veep Tait was being given the top role in EMEIA as it shuffled its global hierarchy in a reorganisation that led to the resignations of nine senior execs …
UK Government contracts? Didn’t they already make a mess of government contracts? Well then, better give then some more until they get them right!
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes