Fujitsu’s technology products group lead Michael Keegan is moving up in the world, taking over as head of the UK and Ireland from Duncan Tait. The company said in March that UK veep Tait was being given the top role in EMEIA as it shuffled its global hierarchy in a reorganisation that led to the resignations of nine senior execs …
UK Government contracts? Didn’t they already make a mess of government contracts? Well then, better give then some more until they get them right!
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM