Flappy Bird creator Dong Nguyen has told CNBC he'll bring the game back in modified form this coming August. In case you missed Flappy Bird the first time around, the game offers rudimentary graphics from the eight-bit school and simple gameplay whereby one is required to fly between gaps in pipes that look a lot like they were …
In case you have multiplayer cravings right now, this exists already: http://www.flappyparty.com
"Multiflap" - is that anything like a circlejerk?
Hype ad nauseam. Make it stop.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes