Flappy Bird creator Dong Nguyen has told CNBC he'll bring the game back in modified form this coming August. In case you missed Flappy Bird the first time around, the game offers rudimentary graphics from the eight-bit school and simple gameplay whereby one is required to fly between gaps in pipes that look a lot like they were …
In case you have multiplayer cravings right now, this exists already: http://www.flappyparty.com
"Multiflap" - is that anything like a circlejerk?
Hype ad nauseam. Make it stop.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER