Flappy Bird creator Dong Nguyen has told CNBC he'll bring the game back in modified form this coming August. In case you missed Flappy Bird the first time around, the game offers rudimentary graphics from the eight-bit school and simple gameplay whereby one is required to fly between gaps in pipes that look a lot like they were …
In case you have multiplayer cravings right now, this exists already: http://www.flappyparty.com
"Multiflap" - is that anything like a circlejerk?
Hype ad nauseam. Make it stop.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great