Flappy Bird creator Dong Nguyen has told CNBC he'll bring the game back in modified form this coming August. In case you missed Flappy Bird the first time around, the game offers rudimentary graphics from the eight-bit school and simple gameplay whereby one is required to fly between gaps in pipes that look a lot like they were …
In case you have multiplayer cravings right now, this exists already: http://www.flappyparty.com
"Multiflap" - is that anything like a circlejerk?
Hype ad nauseam. Make it stop.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone