Samsung says its chairman Lee Kun-hee is now in a stable condition in hospital after suffering a heart attack at the weekend. A spokesperson for the South Korean biz confirmed Lee was admitted to the Samsung Medical Center in Seoul early Sunday morning. The chairman was having trouble breathing late on Saturday, and showed …
Nintendo are to blame
Not enough man on man action on their consoles.
Lee was admitted to the Samsung Medical Center...
No iPhone-carrying doctor over there ;)
Apple vs Samsung - Righteous Vengeance all round!
"It was Jobs' last wish that we kick the **** out of Android"
"It was Kun-Hee's last wish that we kick the **** out of iPhone"
Could keep them both busy for a while...
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK