Samsung says its chairman Lee Kun-hee is now in a stable condition in hospital after suffering a heart attack at the weekend. A spokesperson for the South Korean biz confirmed Lee was admitted to the Samsung Medical Center in Seoul early Sunday morning. The chairman was having trouble breathing late on Saturday, and showed …
Nintendo are to blame
Not enough man on man action on their consoles.
Lee was admitted to the Samsung Medical Center...
No iPhone-carrying doctor over there ;)
Apple vs Samsung - Righteous Vengeance all round!
"It was Jobs' last wish that we kick the **** out of Android"
"It was Kun-Hee's last wish that we kick the **** out of iPhone"
Could keep them both busy for a while...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan