The OpenStack Foundation has launched a catalogue of products, services and even companies based around the cloud management tech. The "Openstack Marketplace" is meant to solve the confusion that buyers deal with when inspecting the fragmented OpenStack ecosystem, and makes it simple for prospective users of the open source …
which parts of the technology lack the maturity to tempt in a major seller.
All of them?
Horrible Zoo that needs lots of Glue...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!