The OpenStack Foundation has launched a catalogue of products, services and even companies based around the cloud management tech. The "Openstack Marketplace" is meant to solve the confusion that buyers deal with when inspecting the fragmented OpenStack ecosystem, and makes it simple for prospective users of the open source …
which parts of the technology lack the maturity to tempt in a major seller.
All of them?
Horrible Zoo that needs lots of Glue...
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE