LG Electronics – manufacturer of everything from electric vehicle traction motors to vacuum cleaners to smartphones – has released a video teasing a few details about its upcoming G Watch wearable, and has unveiled three new tablets in 7-, 8-, and 10.1-inch sizes. LG Electronics' G Pad 7.0, G Pad 8.0, and G Pad 10.1 LG …
Only a couple of steps away from iPad. Literally.
Re: G Pad
I hear they are working on a very small circular wearable device that I believe pins on. It's called the G-Spot.
When I was 10 years old in the '60s, if you had offered me a watch that was also a telephone I would have snatched it from you.
Now not so much.
Who did you have to call when you were 10?
We haven't solved the basic problems of mobile computing yet
and that is how to make complex input on a small device efficiently. That's why smart watches don't seem to have any real purpose. So far the closest to usable smart watch there has been probably was the HP-01. It was hard to use, but offered actual use to it's wearer.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars