At its annual TechEd North America conference in Houston, Texas on Monday, Microsoft doubled down on its promise to help developers build cross-platform mobile apps by announcing preliminary support for creating HTML-based hybrid apps within Visual Studio. The preview tools have been given the lofty-sounding name "Multi-Device …
Hi All Web Developers.
Not a troll coment. I thought the days of targeting web to mobile verses desktop had gone. I thought keep to the standards and a page will render in a way you can use ond a mobile, tablet or desktop. OK viewport I know, what am I mising in the view poart model view controller by tarketting html4 with jslib/jquery, or html5 with jslib/jquery.
Help me out.
As an ex-Phonegap/Cordova app developer
this ship has sailed. Microsoft are late to the party with this one, IMHO.
I'm now writing iOS and Android natively as Cordova doesn't let me get at all the nice features in a elegant manner.
Thank goodness for Xamarin...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS