Lee Kun-hee, the chair of Samsung Electronics, has reportedly been hospitalised and is receiving “emergency treatment” for a heart ailment. South Korean news service Yonhap has published rolling reports suggesting Lee, 72, experienced shortness of breath on Saturday evening, was subsequently hospitalised and required …
It would be super badass if he left the hospital in a few weeks as the Eternal CEO, outfitted with all Samsung Cyborg Implants. Maybe swim across the Pacific just to fuck with Tim Cook. Kind of hover outside his office window all day. Every day.
Hey! Don Jefe! Looks like your Reg account has been hijacked.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web vid' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!