Lee Kun-hee, the chair of Samsung Electronics, has reportedly been hospitalised and is receiving “emergency treatment” for a heart ailment. South Korean news service Yonhap has published rolling reports suggesting Lee, 72, experienced shortness of breath on Saturday evening, was subsequently hospitalised and required …
It would be super badass if he left the hospital in a few weeks as the Eternal CEO, outfitted with all Samsung Cyborg Implants. Maybe swim across the Pacific just to fuck with Tim Cook. Kind of hover outside his office window all day. Every day.
Hey! Don Jefe! Looks like your Reg account has been hijacked.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory