This was the week when Symantec declared that its whole reason for being was dead, kaput, totally and utterly over. Senior veep for information security Brian Dye declared that antivirus software, the same stuff that his firm has been a leading purveyor of for the last quarter of a century – and made oodles of money from – is …
"... along with some company that no-one has heard of yet ..."
I'm pretty sure that if some company that no-one has heard of yet looks like it could break into the top three, one of the existing top three will purchase it long before it gets that large.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst