Earlier this week, Microsoft announced that TechEd Australia 2014 is going to drop the format of a few days in one place and instead run as a two-day event in each of Sydney and Melbourne. As the comments on my blog post about the chance indicate, community disgruntlement didn't take long to follow the skimpy announcement. Many …
Whenever I watch a talk on Azure and they demo a feature, I'm left thinking "that was cool, but how much did it cost me?"
Until I work for a company that actually uses Azure, the hobbyist developer side of me couldn't care less and that's a shame as most Microsoft talks are now about either Azure or Win8 apps.
Come over to TechEd NZ for a four day conference then, 9-12 September
for Australians one of the biggest deterrents was having data stored in the US or Singapore, along with the higher latency that distance brings and the unrestrained and forcibly-gagged access numerous US organisations have to their data.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...