Earlier this week, Microsoft announced that TechEd Australia 2014 is going to drop the format of a few days in one place and instead run as a two-day event in each of Sydney and Melbourne. As the comments on my blog post about the chance indicate, community disgruntlement didn't take long to follow the skimpy announcement. Many …
Whenever I watch a talk on Azure and they demo a feature, I'm left thinking "that was cool, but how much did it cost me?"
Until I work for a company that actually uses Azure, the hobbyist developer side of me couldn't care less and that's a shame as most Microsoft talks are now about either Azure or Win8 apps.
Come over to TechEd NZ for a four day conference then, 9-12 September
for Australians one of the biggest deterrents was having data stored in the US or Singapore, along with the higher latency that distance brings and the unrestrained and forcibly-gagged access numerous US organisations have to their data.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence