Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba filed paperwork with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday for its much-anticipated initial public offering, a move that could have dramatic implications for Yahoo! and other US businesses. Tuesday's SEC filing indicated that Alibaba is seeking to raise $1bn, but that's just a …
You have to ask what Yahoo will do with the funds?
Obviously.. bonuses for senior management and the board. Then a "return on shareholder value".. which translates into money for senior management also (stock options, more bonuses, etc.). After that, coffee money with what's left.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe