Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba filed paperwork with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday for its much-anticipated initial public offering, a move that could have dramatic implications for Yahoo! and other US businesses. Tuesday's SEC filing indicated that Alibaba is seeking to raise $1bn, but that's just a …
You have to ask what Yahoo will do with the funds?
Obviously.. bonuses for senior management and the board. Then a "return on shareholder value".. which translates into money for senior management also (stock options, more bonuses, etc.). After that, coffee money with what's left.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...