It's Emulex's fifth loss-making quarter in a row and a whopping loss at that. For its third financial 2014 quarter, ended 30 March, Emulex made a loss of $7.2m on revenues of $109.7m. Let's put that in context. A year ago its revenues were $116.8m and its loss was $6.7m. In the previous fy2014 quarter revenues were $123.2m and …
"Certainly, I think everybody pronounced FCoE dead, maybe a little bit pretty maturely." That's interesting: an FCoE uptick? Cisco will be pleased.
no, it's dead. The body's still twitching a bit though.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests