Are we drifting into another round of the storage wars where FUD starts to fly? It always makes for good copy. The little guy complaining about the big guy, who in turn is complaining about the little guy: David with his sling versus Goliath with his rocket launcher. The thing with FUD is that it doesn’t really work unless there …
Platinum Crystal Storage
I have invented a method that can store 1PB in a Platinum crystal the size of a red blood cell.
Re: Platinum Crystal Storage
I'm going to track you down and give you all of my money!
No one size fits all. Everyone's workloads are a little different...and there's more than enough money in the storage market for everyone. Unless you're marketing. Then $company and $product solve everything. *sigh*
That's what she said. Then again, we *are* talking about marketers, so the equivalence to whores, err, a certain class of professionals should be obvious.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize