Are we drifting into another round of the storage wars where FUD starts to fly? It always makes for good copy. The little guy complaining about the big guy, who in turn is complaining about the little guy: David with his sling versus Goliath with his rocket launcher. The thing with FUD is that it doesn’t really work unless there …
Platinum Crystal Storage
I have invented a method that can store 1PB in a Platinum crystal the size of a red blood cell.
Re: Platinum Crystal Storage
I'm going to track you down and give you all of my money!
No one size fits all. Everyone's workloads are a little different...and there's more than enough money in the storage market for everyone. Unless you're marketing. Then $company and $product solve everything. *sigh*
That's what she said. Then again, we *are* talking about marketers, so the equivalence to whores, err, a certain class of professionals should be obvious.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015