Are we drifting into another round of the storage wars where FUD starts to fly? It always makes for good copy. The little guy complaining about the big guy, who in turn is complaining about the little guy: David with his sling versus Goliath with his rocket launcher. The thing with FUD is that it doesn’t really work unless there …
Platinum Crystal Storage
I have invented a method that can store 1PB in a Platinum crystal the size of a red blood cell.
Re: Platinum Crystal Storage
I'm going to track you down and give you all of my money!
No one size fits all. Everyone's workloads are a little different...and there's more than enough money in the storage market for everyone. Unless you're marketing. Then $company and $product solve everything. *sigh*
That's what she said. Then again, we *are* talking about marketers, so the equivalence to whores, err, a certain class of professionals should be obvious.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network