There were contrasting results yesterday from Riverbed, which has a spring in its step, and Imation, which does not, but hopes to have, eventually. Riverbed's first 2014 quarter showed revenues of $265m, 8 per cent higher than a year ago. Profits of $3.3m were low, just 1.2 per cent of the revenues, but they were a welcome about …
Great word, furtling ...
... an old boss of mine used to use it all the time in the Yorkshire meaning of 'messing with'. He was unaware of the naughty original meaning.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity