There were contrasting results yesterday from Riverbed, which has a spring in its step, and Imation, which does not, but hopes to have, eventually. Riverbed's first 2014 quarter showed revenues of $265m, 8 per cent higher than a year ago. Profits of $3.3m were low, just 1.2 per cent of the revenues, but they were a welcome about …
Great word, furtling ...
... an old boss of mine used to use it all the time in the Yorkshire meaning of 'messing with'. He was unaware of the naughty original meaning.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun