Google has hired one of ARM chip designer Calxeda's chief architects, according to a source with knowledge of the matter. By hiring Prashant Chandra, formerly Calxeda's Chief Fabric Architect and before that an influential technical figure at chip titan Intel, Google will be able to further its various chip design schemes as the …
" they want it for their own shit and they don't want Bing to have it."
Translation: They want to use/abuse their market dominant position to lock out
Microsoft their competitors. Oh the irony. Do no evil? Can we please have a truce when it comes to the tribalism shit? They will all do it, given half a chance. That is after all what "BigCorp" does if we do not keep a very tight grip on their gonads......hmm?
- HALF A BILLION TERRORISTS: WhatsApp encrypts ALL its worldwide jabber
- HUMAN DNA 'will be FOUND ON MOON' – rocking boffin Brian Cox
- Bang! You're dead. Who gets your email, iTunes and Facebook?
- YOU are the threat: True confessions of real-life sysadmins
- Blackpool hotel 'fines' couple £100 for crap TripAdvisor review