Google has hired one of ARM chip designer Calxeda's chief architects, according to a source with knowledge of the matter. By hiring Prashant Chandra, formerly Calxeda's Chief Fabric Architect and before that an influential technical figure at chip titan Intel, Google will be able to further its various chip design schemes as the …
" they want it for their own shit and they don't want Bing to have it."
Translation: They want to use/abuse their market dominant position to lock out
Microsoft their competitors. Oh the irony. Do no evil? Can we please have a truce when it comes to the tribalism shit? They will all do it, given half a chance. That is after all what "BigCorp" does if we do not keep a very tight grip on their gonads......hmm?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat