Google has hired one of ARM chip designer Calxeda's chief architects, according to a source with knowledge of the matter. By hiring Prashant Chandra, formerly Calxeda's Chief Fabric Architect and before that an influential technical figure at chip titan Intel, Google will be able to further its various chip design schemes as the …
" they want it for their own shit and they don't want Bing to have it."
Translation: They want to use/abuse their market dominant position to lock out
Microsoft their competitors. Oh the irony. Do no evil? Can we please have a truce when it comes to the tribalism shit? They will all do it, given half a chance. That is after all what "BigCorp" does if we do not keep a very tight grip on their gonads......hmm?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab