Microsoft has confirmed that its Xbox One games console will be officially launching in China. The company said that it will be formally releasing its console in September in what Microsoft is touting as a "first of its kind" console release for the Chinese market. The launch will be co-sponsored by BesTV New Media, who already …
I take it that this is conditional on them handing over huge swathes of always on Kinect data to the Chinese authorities.
The Xbox One will feature, by default, an always-on, works-in-the-dark, microphone and camera that’s constantly connected to the internet and 300,000 servers. I wouldn't want in my home and it should be banned in any country.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait