Microsoft has confirmed that its Xbox One games console will be officially launching in China. The company said that it will be formally releasing its console in September in what Microsoft is touting as a "first of its kind" console release for the Chinese market. The launch will be co-sponsored by BesTV New Media, who already …
I take it that this is conditional on them handing over huge swathes of always on Kinect data to the Chinese authorities.
The Xbox One will feature, by default, an always-on, works-in-the-dark, microphone and camera that’s constantly connected to the internet and 300,000 servers. I wouldn't want in my home and it should be banned in any country.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad