The world’s biggest smartphone-and-tablet screen-maker Japan Display has seen its share price tumble to record lows after it was forced to cut profit estimates for the year by nearly 11 per cent. The LCD joint venture - which comprises the display units from Sony, Hitachi and Toshiba – said in a note on Monday that it was …
Weren't there rumors Apple was looking to buy/take a controlling interest in them?
The cheaper they get, the more likely the deal takes place. Unless, I suppose, Apple thinks that they can get displays cheaper by bidding it out to whoever is left after JDI goes bankrupt...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes