MongoDB and Cloudera have announced a partnership that will link their sales, marketing, and technology assets together, posing a significant threat to incumbents like Oracle and IBM and other startups like VMware's Pivotal. The tie-up was announced on Tuesday and will see NoSQL database company MongoDB work with Hadoop firm …
What's in a name?
Mondera sounds like the name of a family sedan.
Re: What's in a name?
"What has two buzzwords and scares the heck out of Oracle"
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS