MongoDB and Cloudera have announced a partnership that will link their sales, marketing, and technology assets together, posing a significant threat to incumbents like Oracle and IBM and other startups like VMware's Pivotal. The tie-up was announced on Tuesday and will see NoSQL database company MongoDB work with Hadoop firm …
What's in a name?
Mondera sounds like the name of a family sedan.
Re: What's in a name?
"What has two buzzwords and scares the heck out of Oracle"
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK