MongoDB and Cloudera have announced a partnership that will link their sales, marketing, and technology assets together, posing a significant threat to incumbents like Oracle and IBM and other startups like VMware's Pivotal. The tie-up was announced on Tuesday and will see NoSQL database company MongoDB work with Hadoop firm …
What's in a name?
Mondera sounds like the name of a family sedan.
Re: What's in a name?
"What has two buzzwords and scares the heck out of Oracle"
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? SKYPE has the HOTS for my NAKED WIFE