MongoDB and Cloudera have announced a partnership that will link their sales, marketing, and technology assets together, posing a significant threat to incumbents like Oracle and IBM and other startups like VMware's Pivotal. The tie-up was announced on Tuesday and will see NoSQL database company MongoDB work with Hadoop firm …
What's in a name?
Mondera sounds like the name of a family sedan.
Re: What's in a name?
"What has two buzzwords and scares the heck out of Oracle"
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't