After several quarters of losses, Barracuda Networks has made a profit in its final three months of fiscal 2014, ended 28 February, paving the way for a profitable 2015. Revenues were $60m in the quarter, up 15 per cent year on year, and a sliver up on the third quarter’s $59.4m. Net income for Q4 2014 was $3m, which compares to …
Perhaps now they can either pay their current support staff more, or hire competent ones. We have a web filter that has had major problems, and they're support is abysmal.
I am curious how their backup solution stacks up against Altiris. Yes, I know Altiris is more or less going away, having been killed of by Shitmantec. However, I am very familiar with that product and its capabilities. I wonder how the Barracuda product compares in matters of redundant file elimination and bare metal restores.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015