After several quarters of losses, Barracuda Networks has made a profit in its final three months of fiscal 2014, ended 28 February, paving the way for a profitable 2015. Revenues were $60m in the quarter, up 15 per cent year on year, and a sliver up on the third quarter’s $59.4m. Net income for Q4 2014 was $3m, which compares to …
Perhaps now they can either pay their current support staff more, or hire competent ones. We have a web filter that has had major problems, and they're support is abysmal.
I am curious how their backup solution stacks up against Altiris. Yes, I know Altiris is more or less going away, having been killed of by Shitmantec. However, I am very familiar with that product and its capabilities. I wonder how the Barracuda product compares in matters of redundant file elimination and bare metal restores.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't