After several quarters of losses, Barracuda Networks has made a profit in its final three months of fiscal 2014, ended 28 February, paving the way for a profitable 2015. Revenues were $60m in the quarter, up 15 per cent year on year, and a sliver up on the third quarter’s $59.4m. Net income for Q4 2014 was $3m, which compares to …
Perhaps now they can either pay their current support staff more, or hire competent ones. We have a web filter that has had major problems, and they're support is abysmal.
I am curious how their backup solution stacks up against Altiris. Yes, I know Altiris is more or less going away, having been killed of by Shitmantec. However, I am very familiar with that product and its capabilities. I wonder how the Barracuda product compares in matters of redundant file elimination and bare metal restores.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan