Cross-border school kids as young as 10-years-old are being used as mules to smuggle iPhones and other electronic gadgetry from Hong Kong into China where they can be sold at a premium. Customs officers found five cases of electronic devices inside students’ backpacks during the Easter holidays on Saturday, according to Hong …
There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
Nice clickbait, Phil.
Re: There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
4x iPhones, 4x iPads, 8x Galaxy's.
This equates to '5 cases'?
Not exactly a Master Criminal more an opportunistic individual budding businessman.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS