Cross-border school kids as young as 10-years-old are being used as mules to smuggle iPhones and other electronic gadgetry from Hong Kong into China where they can be sold at a premium. Customs officers found five cases of electronic devices inside students’ backpacks during the Easter holidays on Saturday, according to Hong …
There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
Nice clickbait, Phil.
Re: There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
4x iPhones, 4x iPads, 8x Galaxy's.
This equates to '5 cases'?
Not exactly a Master Criminal more an opportunistic individual budding businessman.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars