Cross-border school kids as young as 10-years-old are being used as mules to smuggle iPhones and other electronic gadgetry from Hong Kong into China where they can be sold at a premium. Customs officers found five cases of electronic devices inside students’ backpacks during the Easter holidays on Saturday, according to Hong …
There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
Nice clickbait, Phil.
Re: There was twice as many Samsung phones but the headline mentions only iPhones?
4x iPhones, 4x iPads, 8x Galaxy's.
This equates to '5 cases'?
Not exactly a Master Criminal more an opportunistic individual budding businessman.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...