EMC's share price dipped today after it revealed that fiscal Q1 profits crashed by close to a third on the back of rising operational costs and falling sales of enterprise kit. The world's largest maker of storage equipment reported sales of $5.48bn for the three months ended 31 March, with products down 3.3 per cent to $3.08bn …
I was wondering if this would happen. EMC seemed to be the only storage provider that was not subject to the declines in storage pricing. Storage is going to be a difficult business for everyone.
It's merely a lull before the new IT paradigm bites the ass of naysayers
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why