EMC's share price dipped today after it revealed that fiscal Q1 profits crashed by close to a third on the back of rising operational costs and falling sales of enterprise kit. The world's largest maker of storage equipment reported sales of $5.48bn for the three months ended 31 March, with products down 3.3 per cent to $3.08bn …
I was wondering if this would happen. EMC seemed to be the only storage provider that was not subject to the declines in storage pricing. Storage is going to be a difficult business for everyone.
It's merely a lull before the new IT paradigm bites the ass of naysayers
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Memory troubling you, Android? Yet another data slurp vuln revealed