EMC's share price dipped today after it revealed that fiscal Q1 profits crashed by close to a third on the back of rising operational costs and falling sales of enterprise kit. The world's largest maker of storage equipment reported sales of $5.48bn for the three months ended 31 March, with products down 3.3 per cent to $3.08bn …
I was wondering if this would happen. EMC seemed to be the only storage provider that was not subject to the declines in storage pricing. Storage is going to be a difficult business for everyone.
It's merely a lull before the new IT paradigm bites the ass of naysayers
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS