Cisco has added threat management to its portfolio, announcing Managed Threat Defense which it says brings realtime security to its customers. Since “cloud everywhere” is the base assumption of practically every new launch, the Borg feels constrained to stipulate that Managed Threat Defense includes an “on-premise” solution, …
a bypass-all rule at the top for the networking guys. Cos this stuff gets real irritating/limiting real quick.
When I see a networking setup where the Cisco guy eats their own dogfood, I'll be sold. Not happened yet.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops