Cisco has added threat management to its portfolio, announcing Managed Threat Defense which it says brings realtime security to its customers. Since “cloud everywhere” is the base assumption of practically every new launch, the Borg feels constrained to stipulate that Managed Threat Defense includes an “on-premise” solution, …
a bypass-all rule at the top for the networking guys. Cos this stuff gets real irritating/limiting real quick.
When I see a networking setup where the Cisco guy eats their own dogfood, I'll be sold. Not happened yet.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Lollipop unwrapped: Chromium WebView will update via Google Play
- Ad-borne Cryptowall ransomware is set to claim FRESH VICTIMS