Cisco has added threat management to its portfolio, announcing Managed Threat Defense which it says brings realtime security to its customers. Since “cloud everywhere” is the base assumption of practically every new launch, the Borg feels constrained to stipulate that Managed Threat Defense includes an “on-premise” solution, …
a bypass-all rule at the top for the networking guys. Cos this stuff gets real irritating/limiting real quick.
When I see a networking setup where the Cisco guy eats their own dogfood, I'll be sold. Not happened yet.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO