Cisco has added threat management to its portfolio, announcing Managed Threat Defense which it says brings realtime security to its customers. Since “cloud everywhere” is the base assumption of practically every new launch, the Borg feels constrained to stipulate that Managed Threat Defense includes an “on-premise” solution, …
a bypass-all rule at the top for the networking guys. Cos this stuff gets real irritating/limiting real quick.
When I see a networking setup where the Cisco guy eats their own dogfood, I'll be sold. Not happened yet.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers