Samsung and GlobalFoundries have announced a collaborative agreement that will enable 14-nanometer FinFET chippery to be manufactured at Samsung's fabs in Hwaseong, South Korea and Austin, Texas, as well as at GlobalFoundries' fab in Saratoga, New York. "This is a paradigm change to the foundry landscape," GlobalFoundries VP of …
I wonder how this will impact AMD's *PU designs
Will we be seeing a 14nm A12?
Could this be the technological leg up that will re-igniite the great Intel/AMD debate, or is this going to only affect ARM-type SoCs?
14nm. Wow. Just... wow.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM