Samsung and GlobalFoundries have announced a collaborative agreement that will enable 14-nanometer FinFET chippery to be manufactured at Samsung's fabs in Hwaseong, South Korea and Austin, Texas, as well as at GlobalFoundries' fab in Saratoga, New York. "This is a paradigm change to the foundry landscape," GlobalFoundries VP of …
I wonder how this will impact AMD's *PU designs
Will we be seeing a 14nm A12?
Could this be the technological leg up that will re-igniite the great Intel/AMD debate, or is this going to only affect ARM-type SoCs?
14nm. Wow. Just... wow.
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK