Samsung and GlobalFoundries have announced a collaborative agreement that will enable 14-nanometer FinFET chippery to be manufactured at Samsung's fabs in Hwaseong, South Korea and Austin, Texas, as well as at GlobalFoundries' fab in Saratoga, New York. "This is a paradigm change to the foundry landscape," GlobalFoundries VP of …
I wonder how this will impact AMD's *PU designs
Will we be seeing a 14nm A12?
Could this be the technological leg up that will re-igniite the great Intel/AMD debate, or is this going to only affect ARM-type SoCs?
14nm. Wow. Just... wow.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE