Google is in the planning stages of a project to offer its Fiber internet service to businesses in northwest Kansas City, Missouri. Local paper The Kansas City Star said that the company is informing businesses in that area of city that they are eligible for a limited trial of the service, which will take place in coming months …
Didn't/doesn't Google already offer totally free calls to phones from their chat service? I definitely remember being amazed by that a few years back but IIRC I was in the US at the time and never figured out if it was a short-lived trial, or a US-specific service.
Free if goog2goog. otherwise charges normal rates (for US to UK) . i.e. very low to landline, ridiculous to mobile....
WIll Google be sniffing the data packets to target advertising to those companies ?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst