Not only are HP and Red Hat together touting a software-defined storage experience, they're touting an "open software-defined storage experience", which must be better, because, er, it's open. The "experience" can be had at HP's Customer Centre, located in Grenoble, France. Up to three ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers, with as many …
I wouldn't go anywhere near France....
.... at Easter, certainly not the Monday - the whole place is shut. I've had the misfortune to be there two years in a row on Easter Monday and it's nearly impossible to get wine, which clearly is a better reason for being in France than to look at some IT thing.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia