Not only are HP and Red Hat together touting a software-defined storage experience, they're touting an "open software-defined storage experience", which must be better, because, er, it's open. The "experience" can be had at HP's Customer Centre, located in Grenoble, France. Up to three ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers, with as many …
I wouldn't go anywhere near France....
.... at Easter, certainly not the Monday - the whole place is shut. I've had the misfortune to be there two years in a row on Easter Monday and it's nearly impossible to get wine, which clearly is a better reason for being in France than to look at some IT thing.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs