Not only are HP and Red Hat together touting a software-defined storage experience, they're touting an "open software-defined storage experience", which must be better, because, er, it's open. The "experience" can be had at HP's Customer Centre, located in Grenoble, France. Up to three ProLiant SL4540 Gen8 servers, with as many …
I wouldn't go anywhere near France....
.... at Easter, certainly not the Monday - the whole place is shut. I've had the misfortune to be there two years in a row on Easter Monday and it's nearly impossible to get wine, which clearly is a better reason for being in France than to look at some IT thing.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor