Software-defined storage startup DEY Storage has been bought by CloudCentral, an Australian cloud service provider, which has had a DEY storage co-founder as a board advisor for a few months. And it's being bought by a winery. Are we making this up? No, but perhaps we might have drunk too deeply from the Hippocrene. Let's go to …
"We've got all these bottles of wine, so when you said 'storage management' ........."
Buying int clouds?
Isn't water supply a big headache down there for growing vines? Maybe the winery got the wrong end of the stick about cloud providers?
In other news 66% of Storage Startup founders have ADD and cant sit still long enough to develop and ship a product. Cheers for the cash VC's!
DYE shows the way...
to the Software Defined X. Give it 2-3 years.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests