Software-defined storage startup DEY Storage has been bought by CloudCentral, an Australian cloud service provider, which has had a DEY storage co-founder as a board advisor for a few months. And it's being bought by a winery. Are we making this up? No, but perhaps we might have drunk too deeply from the Hippocrene. Let's go to …
"We've got all these bottles of wine, so when you said 'storage management' ........."
Buying int clouds?
Isn't water supply a big headache down there for growing vines? Maybe the winery got the wrong end of the stick about cloud providers?
In other news 66% of Storage Startup founders have ADD and cant sit still long enough to develop and ship a product. Cheers for the cash VC's!
DYE shows the way...
to the Software Defined X. Give it 2-3 years.
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Review Fiat Panda Cross: 'Interesting-looking' Multipla spawn hits UK