Dell has extended its Compellent array's automated data tiering to place hot data in connected server's PCIe flash caches, nearly doubling database access speed, increasing user counts 6 X and lowering per user costs by 70 per cent. The news of the Fluid Cache for SAN product came at Dell's Enterprise Forum in Frankfurt. Marius …
awwwww yeeaaaaahhhhh, I dont want to sound like astroturf but you have to admit this application of dynamic tiering is pretty class, if it works.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers