Dell has extended its Compellent array's automated data tiering to place hot data in connected server's PCIe flash caches, nearly doubling database access speed, increasing user counts 6 X and lowering per user costs by 70 per cent. The news of the Fluid Cache for SAN product came at Dell's Enterprise Forum in Frankfurt. Marius …
awwwww yeeaaaaahhhhh, I dont want to sound like astroturf but you have to admit this application of dynamic tiering is pretty class, if it works.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids