Dell has extended its Compellent array's automated data tiering to place hot data in connected server's PCIe flash caches, nearly doubling database access speed, increasing user counts 6 X and lowering per user costs by 70 per cent. The news of the Fluid Cache for SAN product came at Dell's Enterprise Forum in Frankfurt. Marius …
awwwww yeeaaaaahhhhh, I dont want to sound like astroturf but you have to admit this application of dynamic tiering is pretty class, if it works.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone