Steve Plank, or "Planky" as even his mother allegedly calls him, is the Windows Azure evangelist for Microsoft UK and on 23 April he is taking to the interwebs to conduct his evangelizing online. Join Planky in a one-hour webcast starting at 9:30 BST and let him guide you through the step-by-step process for spinning up Windows …
I know you've got to pay the bills, but couldn't you at least space out these "promos"?
Incidentally, call me old-fashioned but they don't seem to fit that well with that "Biting the hand that feeds IT" tagline.
Re: Enough already
a bit of scheduling overload today - which we will avoid in future.
Incidentally, the journalists don't write or schedule the promos... and sometimes they need feeding too.
The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
"The Register is a media partner of Microsoft and" this explains all the free advertising real-estate you keep giving them on the front page ..
Re: The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
That is actually nonsense.
"Planky"??? A distant cousin of Clippy, I presume.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for those too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?