Steve Plank, or "Planky" as even his mother allegedly calls him, is the Windows Azure evangelist for Microsoft UK and on 23 April he is taking to the interwebs to conduct his evangelizing online. Join Planky in a one-hour webcast starting at 9:30 BST and let him guide you through the step-by-step process for spinning up Windows …
I know you've got to pay the bills, but couldn't you at least space out these "promos"?
Incidentally, call me old-fashioned but they don't seem to fit that well with that "Biting the hand that feeds IT" tagline.
Re: Enough already
a bit of scheduling overload today - which we will avoid in future.
Incidentally, the journalists don't write or schedule the promos... and sometimes they need feeding too.
The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
"The Register is a media partner of Microsoft and" this explains all the free advertising real-estate you keep giving them on the front page ..
Re: The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
That is actually nonsense.
"Planky"??? A distant cousin of Clippy, I presume.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Apple fanbois SCREAM as update BRICKS their Macbook Airs