Steve Plank, or "Planky" as even his mother allegedly calls him, is the Windows Azure evangelist for Microsoft UK and on 23 April he is taking to the interwebs to conduct his evangelizing online. Join Planky in a one-hour webcast starting at 9:30 BST and let him guide you through the step-by-step process for spinning up Windows …
I know you've got to pay the bills, but couldn't you at least space out these "promos"?
Incidentally, call me old-fashioned but they don't seem to fit that well with that "Biting the hand that feeds IT" tagline.
Re: Enough already
a bit of scheduling overload today - which we will avoid in future.
Incidentally, the journalists don't write or schedule the promos... and sometimes they need feeding too.
The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
"The Register is a media partner of Microsoft and" this explains all the free advertising real-estate you keep giving them on the front page ..
Re: The Register is a media partner of Microsoft ..
That is actually nonsense.
"Planky"??? A distant cousin of Clippy, I presume.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes