Microsoft UK is inviting you to attend Accelerate Your Insights, a free all-day event at Thames Valley Park, Reading on May 1. Attendees will learn more about Microsoft Office 365, SQL Server 2014 and Azure. The event is streamed so you can dip in and out of the sessions remotely. The Register is a media partner of Microsoft …
I've been sent to quite a few of these "events". Just one big advert.
I've never seen a performance like it where it brings the audience to almost masturbate, without breaking a sweat.
Clearly you don't go to Apple releases.
Maybe 20-25% advert
The balance is often really useful/interesting if you're working with the tools.
The Real Story
Will they explain how to integrate Office 365 into your Sonos mesh network?
Has The Reg at last fallen under the sway of The Evil Empire??? One by one, the lights are going out...
This is actually interesting to some of us, thanks.
"Come to Reading, absorb the latest gospel, leave happy"
Nobody leaves Reading happy. NOBODY!
Meanwhile another article screams that Windows 8.1 is already obsolete...
The Reg demonstrates total mastery of mental compartmentalisation in pandering to both enterprise techies and MS-hating commentards at the same time. Can you also do unfeasible yoga positions?
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU