back to article LOHAN's Punch and Judy show relaunches Thursday

Following last weekend's cancellation of the Low Orbit Helium Assisted Navigator (LOHAN) "Punch" and "Judy" test flights due to high winds, the team is relieved to announce that Thursday morning is looking good for a second pop. Saturday's planned missions were scuppered by excessive gustiness at the Herefordshire launch site, …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
Megaphone

Witness Lohans Truss ascension

So ..ummm.. when are the tickets going on sale ?

As the big day draws nearer I bet a few (approx 7.37) punters / readers would spend an afternoon in the dismal weather.

I myself can only afford the cheapseats, but ... how much green are we talking here ?

... oh and is there a surcharge for soggy sarnies and cold weak tea from a pre WWII urn ?

10 years later...

(note: start of July it'll be 3 years since special project LOHAN began).

Silver badge

As an atheist

I will be carefully not jiggling non-existent beads and not praying for your success. I hope this has the desired effect.

Silver badge

How the hell do you expect us commentards to get any work done if you schedule these things on a weekday??

I'm just going to have to think up a good excuse for spending all day in the server room, now...

just claim to your boss that you're upgrading and testing ssl and point em towards a link to a heartbleed story.

i've used it for a days dossing already, works a charm.

Bronze badge
Pint

I shall make a sacrifice

to the weather gods. So that they may smile upon your endeavour.

Re: I shall make a sacrifice

I shall sacrifice a cabbage to the Great God of Goose Doody.

Has nothing to do with the launch, I just don't like cabbage.

Silver badge
WTF?

7AM!

What kind of time is that? It's physically impossible to set my alarm for less that 9.

Silver badge

Re: 7AM!

I know... Do they really expect me to stay up that late to watch!?

Yay!!!

Go Lester! Go Lester! Go Lester!

http://www.netweather.tv/index.cgi?action=uk7dayx7;page=2;ct=24324~Ross%20on%20Wye;sess=

I am have fitted new brake bollocks to the bike so I'll test them out after viewing your success.. assuming I crawl out of bed in time.

Not paid?!?!?!

Surely in El-Reg pagehits, you must have earned the necessary £35 on LOHAN to get full Ground Unit Support Staff Event Telemetry Team (GUSSETT) fully manned?!

John F J

This topic is closed for new posts.

Forums