Signiant, a supplier of large (100GB and up) file transfer services to media companies, has launched a new product it calls SkyDrop to send the files to Amazon or Azure instead. The company already has a Media Shuttle product which is used by many digital media customers to send large files to customers and partners in the …
SkyDrop - similar-sounding name to SkyDrive aye? How long before Sky takes them to task over it and encourages a name change?
That was the first thing I thought - they won against Microsoft's SkyDrive so I can't see how SkyDrop will survive with that name for long...
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer