Signiant, a supplier of large (100GB and up) file transfer services to media companies, has launched a new product it calls SkyDrop to send the files to Amazon or Azure instead. The company already has a Media Shuttle product which is used by many digital media customers to send large files to customers and partners in the …
SkyDrop - similar-sounding name to SkyDrive aye? How long before Sky takes them to task over it and encourages a name change?
That was the first thing I thought - they won against Microsoft's SkyDrive so I can't see how SkyDrop will survive with that name for long...
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network