Microsoft has added a rollback feature to its cloud-based SQL Database to protect developers from themselves. The feature was announced on Thursday at the corporation's Build 2014 conference in San Francisco. This technology gives developers a "self-service restore" option for SQL databases hosted within the Azure cloud, …
'You appear to have just run with scissors, want to try that again?'
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can