Microsoft has added a rollback feature to its cloud-based SQL Database to protect developers from themselves. The feature was announced on Thursday at the corporation's Build 2014 conference in San Francisco. This technology gives developers a "self-service restore" option for SQL databases hosted within the Azure cloud, …
'You appear to have just run with scissors, want to try that again?'
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids