Microsoft has added a rollback feature to its cloud-based SQL Database to protect developers from themselves. The feature was announced on Thursday at the corporation's Build 2014 conference in San Francisco. This technology gives developers a "self-service restore" option for SQL databases hosted within the Azure cloud, …
'You appear to have just run with scissors, want to try that again?'
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015