Intel reaffirmed its commitment to China at IDF on Wednesday by announcing a new Shenzhen-based innovation centre and a $100 million fund both designed to promote and accelerate the development of Intel-based devices in the country. Chipzilla chose symbolically to host this year’s developer forum in the global manufacturing hub …
It would be nice to see Intel finally get some traction in the Android space. The chips make a fine platform for plain Linux as well. I would not mind a 14" HD Ubuntu tablet.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great