Fusion-io can cram more data into its ioMemory flash storage without cramping performance – at least that’s what it’s claiming about its NVM Compression technology. We are told NVM Compression is “a flash-aware interface that can double the useable capacity of ioMemory flash while eliminating the performance impact associated …
Or you could chose an enterprise grade database in the first place.
Don't you mean PostgreSQL?
In the sense of only really big ones have a large enough legal department to work out licensing, the pockets to foot the bill and the manpower to restart from new every 3 years.
In the meantime, the not-so-enterprisy DB is humming along nicely on some el-cheapo boxes running CentOS or whatever.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor