Fusion-io can cram more data into its ioMemory flash storage without cramping performance – at least that’s what it’s claiming about its NVM Compression technology. We are told NVM Compression is “a flash-aware interface that can double the useable capacity of ioMemory flash while eliminating the performance impact associated …
Or you could chose an enterprise grade database in the first place.
Don't you mean PostgreSQL?
In the sense of only really big ones have a large enough legal department to work out licensing, the pockets to foot the bill and the manpower to restart from new every 3 years.
In the meantime, the not-so-enterprisy DB is humming along nicely on some el-cheapo boxes running CentOS or whatever.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER