LSI has doubled the amount of flash on its MegaRAID card to 1.6TB and quadrupled the number of ports to 16 so the mighty little beast can be used to accelerate servers in hyperscale environments. The PCIe-connected Nytro MegaRAID cards combine a RAID controller with on-board flash and caching software to provide faster access to …
That is one...
Large passive heatsink on that beast. Might run a bit warm :D
me too, but I feel less likely to get a test sample than you!!
I understand LSI is in a bit of disarray following the acquisition. Methinks very, very few people will be getting to review these beasties.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them