LSI has doubled the amount of flash on its MegaRAID card to 1.6TB and quadrupled the number of ports to 16 so the mighty little beast can be used to accelerate servers in hyperscale environments. The PCIe-connected Nytro MegaRAID cards combine a RAID controller with on-board flash and caching software to provide faster access to …
That is one...
Large passive heatsink on that beast. Might run a bit warm :D
me too, but I feel less likely to get a test sample than you!!
I understand LSI is in a bit of disarray following the acquisition. Methinks very, very few people will be getting to review these beasties.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers