Chinese tech success story and NSA spy target Huawei has seen profits jump by a third over the past year to 21 billion yuan (£2bn) on the back of strong growth from its enterprise and consumer businesses. The Shenzhen-headquartered firm cemented its place as one of the Middle Kingdom’s most internationally successful technology …
NSA and GCHQ - HuaWei's ...
best marketing / sales scheme ever devised!
Mind you Obama shouldn't be forgotten for all the lies he spouted on his world tour last year, either.
Re: NSA and GCHQ - HuaWei's ...
I am just now charging my Ascend P6 for the first time.
It was smooth sailing with Nokia for more than a decade but one has to draw a line.
Now i´m looking for a non Yank OS to get rid of Google. Tips anyone?
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.