Chinese tech success story and NSA spy target Huawei has seen profits jump by a third over the past year to 21 billion yuan (£2bn) on the back of strong growth from its enterprise and consumer businesses. The Shenzhen-headquartered firm cemented its place as one of the Middle Kingdom’s most internationally successful technology …
NSA and GCHQ - HuaWei's ...
best marketing / sales scheme ever devised!
Mind you Obama shouldn't be forgotten for all the lies he spouted on his world tour last year, either.
Re: NSA and GCHQ - HuaWei's ...
I am just now charging my Ascend P6 for the first time.
It was smooth sailing with Nokia for more than a decade but one has to draw a line.
Now i´m looking for a non Yank OS to get rid of Google. Tips anyone?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS