The Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) has released a discussion paper that canvasses the idea of a tort of privacy invasion for Australians. Available here, the discussion paper is seeking comment on whether or not Australia's privacy law needs to be changed to deal with invasions of privacy “committed intentionally or …
So I am videoing a nice vista and accidentally film someone while panning. I would more than likely, not even notice, as I am looking at the view.
So now I'm a potential criminal am I?
This is heading for the same stupidities that happened in English playgrounds where the happy parents are filming their kids on swings, slides etc and they get pinged for filming kiddies.
Paedos and/or stalkers abound and we must be protected!! <sarcasm>
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Vid Google opens new Inbox – email for people too dumb to use email