The Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) has released a discussion paper that canvasses the idea of a tort of privacy invasion for Australians. Available here, the discussion paper is seeking comment on whether or not Australia's privacy law needs to be changed to deal with invasions of privacy “committed intentionally or …
So I am videoing a nice vista and accidentally film someone while panning. I would more than likely, not even notice, as I am looking at the view.
So now I'm a potential criminal am I?
This is heading for the same stupidities that happened in English playgrounds where the happy parents are filming their kids on swings, slides etc and they get pinged for filming kiddies.
Paedos and/or stalkers abound and we must be protected!! <sarcasm>
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan