The Australian Law Reform Commission (ALRC) has released a discussion paper that canvasses the idea of a tort of privacy invasion for Australians. Available here, the discussion paper is seeking comment on whether or not Australia's privacy law needs to be changed to deal with invasions of privacy “committed intentionally or …
So I am videoing a nice vista and accidentally film someone while panning. I would more than likely, not even notice, as I am looking at the view.
So now I'm a potential criminal am I?
This is heading for the same stupidities that happened in English playgrounds where the happy parents are filming their kids on swings, slides etc and they get pinged for filming kiddies.
Paedos and/or stalkers abound and we must be protected!! <sarcasm>
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can