New Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella has made two important albeit expected appointments to his executive team. The big cheese announced on Monday that his company will remove the "interim" from Scott Guthrie's role as interim executive vice-president of cloud and enterprise. Phil Spencer, the boss of in-house games developer …
Good for Guthrie
Stowing the usual snarkiness, it's good to see someone who can actually create modern software get a chance like this.
And in a shock twist, a name from the past is now in charge of Office
Welcome back Clippy!
God I love Nigella!
It takes crazy mad skillz to randomly string together buzzwords and make it sound like actual language!
So Flop gets to ruin the phone business, again
This guy just keeps leaping about those infernal burning platforms
Mind you, the new Nokia "ConFuze" is sure to be a hit.
Q. It looks like a Windows phone. Does it run Windows phone apps?
Q. I hear it runs Android. Can I load apps from the Play Store then?
Q. It's from Nokia - it must run the decades of Nokia Symbian software that made them so big then?
Q. I see it has BlackBerry stuff on it - does it run BlackBerry software?
WTF? Well, you sure ConFuzed me...
Re: So Flop gets to ruin the phone business, again
Earning your pay on this one, Bob?
Looks like improvements
From what they had before, hopefully we will see a return to MS being wanted rather than tolerated
"More of the magic of Xbox to all form factors"
I can hardly wait already.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...