This was the week when Facebook continued to splash the cash, spanking $2bn on Oculus VR just a short while after splaffing $19bn on messaging app WhatsApp. To justify his latest billion-dollar purchase, chief Mark Zuckerberg gushed: Oculus' mission is to enable you to experience the impossible. Their technology opens up the …
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests