This was the week when Facebook continued to splash the cash, spanking $2bn on Oculus VR just a short while after splaffing $19bn on messaging app WhatsApp. To justify his latest billion-dollar purchase, chief Mark Zuckerberg gushed: Oculus' mission is to enable you to experience the impossible. Their technology opens up the …
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...