speaking_in_tech Greg Knieriemen podcast enterprise Hosted by Greg Knieriemen, Ed Saipetch and Sarah Vela. This week, Eddie is still missing so Greg and Sarah are joined by Cisco's J Metz to dig into the new Cisco public cloud and to chew on the tech news of the week. This week we discuss… Sarah chugs vBeers (1:05) SXSW …
Sarah chugs vBeers (1:05)
Don't let Julie Ann Horvath hear about that. If women hoola hooping pisses her off, imagine hwo angry she'd get at the sexist work nature of El Reg, forcing a poor innocent young lady to chug e-beers for the entertainment of the vile disgusting penis weilders.
Not sure whether "penis wielders" or "penis weirders". Or maybe "welders".
We need a female irate professe icon.
apologies, t'was meant to be wielders. For some reason my browsers spell check stopped functioning.
Biz data in a consumer cloud ain't never going to be secure, folks
What does that have to do with anything? Keep your GitHub repo private if you want to have it private.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers