SAP has woken up to the growing pools of data in enterprises kept within the Hadoop File System and has simplified how people can pull this into HANA. The 7.4 update to SAP's Business Warehouse was announced on Tuesday and sees the software company acknowledge that though people buy its own tech, they use a lot of other stuff as …
Is it just me or is Hadoop getting popular ? We keep seeing new articles on this tech ... Maybe is worth a look, after all.
Pulling data from Hadoop into HANA...
...would be costly madness.
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER