SAP has woken up to the growing pools of data in enterprises kept within the Hadoop File System and has simplified how people can pull this into HANA. The 7.4 update to SAP's Business Warehouse was announced on Tuesday and sees the software company acknowledge that though people buy its own tech, they use a lot of other stuff as …
Is it just me or is Hadoop getting popular ? We keep seeing new articles on this tech ... Maybe is worth a look, after all.
Pulling data from Hadoop into HANA...
...would be costly madness.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- Yahoo! blames! MONSTER! email! OUTAGE! on! CUT! CABLE! bungle!