Many of the companies I have worked and consulted for over the years have rented server space from service providers. You are only really likely to do that, though, if you are a relatively small company. Larger organisations are able to buy multi-tiered services so they control not just the configuration of the apps on the …
Worked with this few years ago...
As with all third party stuff...how much do you trust them to have x portion of your business running on their kit.
Re: Eggs Basket
... and how hard is it to either bring back in-house or port over to another service. DR in the sense of the previous provider being the disaster.
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' site Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMMERS!
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods