Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power. Amber Cottle will now be the fruity firm's top lobbyist after leaving her post as democratic staff director for the Senate Finance Committee. Apple has spent a lot of time in Washington recently, with Tim …
"Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power."
Objection, m'Lud. Speculation* not fact. The writer can not possibly know the reasoning or purpose behind the action.
*Or sophistry:- take your pick.
It could be payment for services already rendered.
Could be, admittedly. But unless Apple specifically state their reason(s), any supposition remains just conjecture.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt