Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power. Amber Cottle will now be the fruity firm's top lobbyist after leaving her post as democratic staff director for the Senate Finance Committee. Apple has spent a lot of time in Washington recently, with Tim …
"Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power."
Objection, m'Lud. Speculation* not fact. The writer can not possibly know the reasoning or purpose behind the action.
*Or sophistry:- take your pick.
It could be payment for services already rendered.
Could be, admittedly. But unless Apple specifically state their reason(s), any supposition remains just conjecture.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...