Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power. Amber Cottle will now be the fruity firm's top lobbyist after leaving her post as democratic staff director for the Senate Finance Committee. Apple has spent a lot of time in Washington recently, with Tim …
"Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power."
Objection, m'Lud. Speculation* not fact. The writer can not possibly know the reasoning or purpose behind the action.
*Or sophistry:- take your pick.
It could be payment for services already rendered.
Could be, admittedly. But unless Apple specifically state their reason(s), any supposition remains just conjecture.
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account