Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power. Amber Cottle will now be the fruity firm's top lobbyist after leaving her post as democratic staff director for the Senate Finance Committee. Apple has spent a lot of time in Washington recently, with Tim …
"Apple has hired a veteran Washington lobbyist in an apparent attempt to boost its influence in the seat of American power."
Objection, m'Lud. Speculation* not fact. The writer can not possibly know the reasoning or purpose behind the action.
*Or sophistry:- take your pick.
It could be payment for services already rendered.
Could be, admittedly. But unless Apple specifically state their reason(s), any supposition remains just conjecture.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can