A Queensland man has been arrested, accused of hacking League of Legends and selling player data online. According to Queensland Police the 21-year-old, identified by News Limited as Shane Duffy of Kingaroy, unlawfully accessed Riot's network, databases and files, and hijacked the company's Twitter account. The police say they …
Kingaroy you say?
What a peanut.
Don't you worry about that!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'