A Queensland man has been arrested, accused of hacking League of Legends and selling player data online. According to Queensland Police the 21-year-old, identified by News Limited as Shane Duffy of Kingaroy, unlawfully accessed Riot's network, databases and files, and hijacked the company's Twitter account. The police say they …
Kingaroy you say?
What a peanut.
Don't you worry about that!
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland