A Queensland man has been arrested, accused of hacking League of Legends and selling player data online. According to Queensland Police the 21-year-old, identified by News Limited as Shane Duffy of Kingaroy, unlawfully accessed Riot's network, databases and files, and hijacked the company's Twitter account. The police say they …
Kingaroy you say?
What a peanut.
Don't you worry about that!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots