File sync'n'sharer Box has recruited a big hitter to its board: Cisco’s chief technology officer. Padmasree Warrior, the capable chief technology and strategy officer for Cisco, is becoming a director at Box, where the CEO is co-founder Aaron Levie, and the goal is, we understand, an IPO. She will be the second independent …
friends and family stock too?
Now I wonder who might buy them in 9-12 months time.... oh the pondering lol
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide