File sync'n'sharer Box has recruited a big hitter to its board: Cisco’s chief technology officer. Padmasree Warrior, the capable chief technology and strategy officer for Cisco, is becoming a director at Box, where the CEO is co-founder Aaron Levie, and the goal is, we understand, an IPO. She will be the second independent …
friends and family stock too?
Now I wonder who might buy them in 9-12 months time.... oh the pondering lol
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Rejoice, Windows fans: Stable 64-bit Chromium drops for Win 7 and 8
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...