Object storage startup Cleversafe, which updated its dsNet hardware and software in December last year, has updated its software again, and added to its certified hardware and protocol roster. It has: Certified its dsNet technology on two HP ProLiant Gen8 servers; ProLiant SL4540 Generation 8 (Gen8) server as a Slicestor …
Open Source Version Disappeared?
Where is the open source version that used to be downloadable from their site? They quietly disappeared it.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes